1.21.2010

Skye's Movie Picks



LOL is the cutest French film EVER!



Whip It is another one to add to the cute pile. The storyline is original and the script is good. There is also a wonderful underwater sequence even though Ellen Page looks a bit uncomfortable.



StepBrothers I am not really a Will Ferrell fan but this movie is f-in HILARIOUS



Punch Drunk Love incredible, amazing, wonderful.. a classic of its time



Paris is Burning is one of the most unique and interesting documentaries I have ever seen, following the lives Drag Queens of New York City in the 80s.



Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist... I never had the urge to see this film and it pleasantly surprised me when I ended up watching it on a rainy afternoon.



In Don't Look Back, you fall in love with Bob Dylan's quirky personality and great ideals.

Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment