1.25.2010

Crazy Buenos Aires

The most fun place on the planet: Club 69



Check out my buddy Sebastian's moves in the center :)

At 6 in the morning, all the dancers would put on a show for the club. It was the best part of the night, what everybody waited out for.



And after the show would come the balloons. The game would be to try to catch one and shoot it back into the crowd.

I would go to this club every thursday. I think I missed it maybe 3 times in 6 months. It was my tradition. I loved it. My memories with so many friends there are awesome.



Every monday was La Bomba del Tiempo, a drum school that would do a show at the Konex. The line would always always be around the block. While you were waiting, you would be offered Quilmes beer, flyers for after parties, and space cakes! When finally entering, you headed over to the bar to get your litre of Stella and the night was on! Everyone around you just lets loose and bumps to the beat. It's a freeing atmosphere and just so much fun.

If you haven't already, visit Buenos Aires. There is no place like it when it comes to enjoying life. Those 6 months were truly the best 6 months of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment