2.24.2010

A Weekend at Home

Last weekend, I found a round trip ticket from SFO to Burbank for $99! Go United!!
After almost missing my flight because the shuttle driver was taking his sweet ass time to take me to the airport, I ran through airport to find myself breathless at my nearly departed plane. I sat next to a nice Romanian man that showed me pictures from his trip at Lake Tahoe. I secretly felt sorry for him because he told me that he had to go alone because he was still single.

After landing, I went from the plane to the party. That night, my lovely Manon, Eden, Daniele, a dearly missed Jon, and Jade to Avalon to see Ladytron, Vitalic, and Acid Girls. It was sickkkkkkkk!! We had the stage to ourselves, not because no one was on it, but because we were the only ones dancing :)

The next day I went to have breakfast with my Mama at Millie's, my favorite breakfast place in Silverlake. And spent the rest of the weekend catching up with friends. It was a great weekend. I miss home.

Where will I go this weekend? Since I obviously can't stand Santa Cruz.

Here's a little tribute to my Mom:
Photobucket
always an overtly healthy lunch with Mama and Gregoire
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Mom's art... and there is so much more!!
Photobucket
My new tea pot my Mom made for me. I tested it out last night and it works great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment