2.17.2010

I Heart NYC

Photobucket
My favorite roomies
Photobucket
Pyramid
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bacon Infused Chocolate Pancakes...
Photobucket
are good for hangovers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Valentine Rose :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The boys getting so fed up with me photographing them
Photobucket

I decided to go to New York on a very last minute, very spontaneous whim. I wasn't sure if I would regret it or not, but I totally didn't. It was an amazing weekend. I saw good friends and it totally recharged my batteries. I had some great food, partied hard (Ed Banger on Friday was SICK) ... I love New York so much!

I had the travel day from hell on Tuesday but it was so worth it. I miss New York and I miss my friends :( Santa Cruz is a harsh reality today.

No comments:

Post a Comment