2.04.2010

Outside Lands

Photobucket

Last August, I went to a music festival in Golden Gate Park. The venue was amazing. The stages were really spread out, so it took awhile to get from one band to another, but it was so beautiful. I couldn't believe that I was smack in the center of San Francisco. I also really enjoyed the amount of porto-potties there were haha You didn't have to ever wait in line and the usual unbearable stench was toned down.


This is me and my friend Loren entering it on day 1.


The Heineken tent was SO fun! First of all, it was air conditioned. Second, you got beer. Third, they played really good dubstep and electro. Andrew, Loren, and I stared at the ceiling for a good half an hour. It was so realistic. People thought we were tripping, because you had the illusion that beer was pouring on you. So when the bottle would appear, we be like "uh uh uh... uhhhhhhhhh" as it "poured" over us. It was hilarious!



This is my lover Dave Matthews. I went to the festival to see him. Right before he played this song, I said in my head "Play one for me Dave" and then he played my favorite song that he rarely plays! It was awesome :D

The new line up isn't out yet, but hopefully I can make it out there again this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment