3.13.2010

Acupuncture

So far, I have had 2 acupuncture sessions at the Five Branches Clinic. You get an incredible deal there because the people practicing on you are students and you are their guinea pigs, but I would have never known that Antonio (my acupuncturist) was a beginner. He is amazing. I've had needles in my ears, my head, my wrists, my ankles, my stomach, my chest, and my back. People usually ask me if it hurts... Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. There is always a slight half a second prick when it goes in, but nothing not tolerable. I highly recommend it.

Photobucket
My Herbal Tea (probably the worst tasting thing I have ever had to ingest)

My house mate Julia thought it looked like a Witch's potion :D

Photobucket

Antonio also put a glass bulb on my back where he lights the center so that it sucks all the air out when it reaches your skin to create a strong hold pulling out toxins from your body. Afterward, you have a purple oval mark on your back. It feels really good though.

I come out of every session all loopy and in a great mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment